Guilty. I wrote another blogging engine. This one's command-line based and only for those willing to get HTML on their shirt. Writing a post looks like this:
- bin/new "This is the post's title"
- Write the post in the file it gives you
- bin/preview path/to/the/post
- Check it out in your favorite browser
- bin/publish path/to/the/post
I rolled my own because I rather like the command line and rather dislike being h4x0red. It has a script to import a Wordpress blog, so you can come and play, too. The source is on GitHub.
Go ahead and make fun of me for spending my free time on this. I hope it'll make me write more (I hated Wordpress' WYSIWYG editor, even in HTML mode).